New credit union set to open March 20
The new Carlisle Barracks branch of Navy Federal Credit Union is set to open for business March 20, with a grand opening celebration set for March 24 at 11 a.m.
The credit union, located at 842 Sumner Road, replaces the Members 1stFederal Credit Union that closed last year.
Those eligible to join Navy Federal include:
- Active Duty members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard
- Army and Air National Guard
- Delayed Entry Program
- DoD Officer Candidate/ROTC
- DoD Reservists
- Veterans, retirees and annuitants
- DoD Civilian Employees
- U.S. Government Employees Assigned to DoD Installations
- DoD Contractors Assigned to U.S. Government Installations
- DoD Civilians, retirees and annuitants
- Immediate family member who has joined or one who is eligible to join, you can become a Navy Federal member. Immediate family members include grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, grandchildren, children (including adopted and stepchildren) and household members.
The hours of operation are:
Monday- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.